Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Monday, June 19, 2006

Seen at the Fremont Fair 

Like any good Seattle liberal, I went down and hung out at the Fremont Fair this past weekend.

I saw some really neat stuff, then I saw this:
In case you can't read it, the sign reads "HELP US Get SEATTLE CITY COUNCIL To Adopt IRAQ EXIT STRATEGY".

Now, I understand the want for an Iraq exit strategy - I think most of us can agree that we need to get out - but don't the fine members of SNOW (sponsoring this particular tent) realize that Seattle City Council has NO sway on how or when we get out of Iraq? Did the fine members of SNOW fail their high school civics class? Do the fine members of SNOW have nothing better to do with their time than waste it like this for an entire weekend?

They might as well lobby the Bellevue City Council to increase the age of consent in Alabama.

And now I have no question why people sometimes think us on the left are nuts...

spouted incoherently at Monday, June 19, 2006 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares