Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Friday, March 31, 2006

Metro Trip Planner CRAZINESS 

So, I was mapping out a route on Metro's Trip Planner (from North Aurora to 5th and Pike - arriving Downtown at 7:00am on a Saturday). Below is the third itinerary it suggested (the first two itineraries were very straight-forward and sensible - this last one, not so much - I posted the picture cuz it's just that unbelievable).

That's right - it wants me to leave 7 hours before I need to be Downtown in the middle of the night - go Downtown, catch a bus back to UW, then go back Downtown, and at the very end take a bus two blocks (after an hour layover) to finish off the trip. Phenomenal.

spouted incoherently at Friday, March 31, 2006 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares