Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Friday, July 29, 2005

I thought I knew how to work out.... 

Couple of nights ago I offered to go work out with my wife (we usually go separately because we have different routines, etc). Usually I go, do some cardio and hit some weights - nothing crazy, but a good workout none-the-less. I decided that since she's been visiting a personal trainer for the last couple of months that I would do her routine with her - big mistake.

First off - crunches done while balancing on one of those workout balls. I'm not a big fan of crunches, and doing them on a workout ball made me less of a fan.

Then, lunges - and not your average lunges, but lunges done with weights in each arm doing shoulder presses at the nadir of each lunge.

Then more crunches, lunges, you get the picture.

Needless to say, I'm in pain right now....

Hopefully I can work out with her again this weekend...

spouted incoherently at Friday, July 29, 2005 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares