Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Diet Coke with Splenda is the SHIT! 

And I mean that in a good way. Seriously, I've been trying to eat better - so I cut regular pop out of my diet (except for the occasional can here or there) - and I've been subsisting, in large part, on regular old Diet Coke. Old Diet Coke isn't bad, but I've always been turned off by the metallic aftertaste. My mom doesn't like me imbibing so much aspertame either (and after doing a bit of research, I don't blame her) - so imagine my joy when I saw a Diet Coke with Splenda sitting on the shelves a couple of days ago!

Long story short - this is, hands down, the best diet soda I've found so far. It isn't quite regular old Classic Coke, but it's damn close! Worth giving it a try, if you're a diet drinker.

spouted incoherently at Tuesday, May 17, 2005 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares