Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Bill O'Reilly 

Right now I'm having some serious 1980's deja vu. Bill O'Reilly is talking with a Catholic Bishop in Italy about the rising problems caused by Satanism in Italy. Bill just said (on a "serious" news channel, none the less) "Satan is real. Satan is a being". I'm not sure what to make of any of this. The Bishop just brought up a "Satanic Heavy Metal band" who committed Satanic murders. Makes me think of a pamphlet that my parents left out for me to find when I was a kid, which detailed the evils of Heavy Metal (bands mentioned in particular: WASP, Metallica, Black Sabbath, etc - I can just imagine the same pamphlet now, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie...).

Would any other news channel spend 5 minutes on this? I can see radio talk shows spending an hour on it, but it has no place on any thing except maybe the 700 Club on TBN. CNN or MSNBC wouldn't even think about talking about this.

Oh, and now he's up in arms because CNN is going to start airing ads for booze (after 9:00pm, of course). His shaky pathetic fake morality is getting more and more transparent.

spouted incoherently at Tuesday, March 01, 2005 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares