Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Monday, February 14, 2005

Technical Conundrum 

So, I've taken quite a bit of time to build up my iTunes library. It's great how it syncs with my iPod, and because they talk with eachother, it keeps the music nice and random (becuase it's always tracking what I've listened to, etc). My problem now is that I just bought a laptop, and want to have the same iTunes database on it. It's no problem moving the files (finally got the wireless network set up, and have moved over many of the files), but when I listen to a song on my laptop, I have no way to let my desktop, or my iPod know that the song has been listened to. I wouldn't mind syncing the iPod with both computers on a regular basis so that they each know what the other one is doing, but I can't find a way to do this yet....

If anyone has any ideas, they'd be much appreciated.

spouted incoherently at Monday, February 14, 2005 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares