Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Saturday, July 10, 2004

Deja Vu 

It came out today that my best friend of a billion years has never been to a strip club! He's twenty-freakin-five! Ends up that all of our high school friends (including me) turned 18 way before he did, and by the time he had his birthday (right around graduation time) we were all pretty bored with the whole thing. I only went on my 18th birthday.

So anyways, me and Nic decide to drag him to the local Vu. Dumbass spends $77 ($7 for cover and "free" drinks, and $40 for two dances from one girl, and another $30 for three dances from another - we eventually took his wallet from him).

The Vu is an interesting place to visit, but not sure if I'll be going back any time soon.

On another note, work is starting to pick up. Looks like I'm going to be pretty busy until November 2nd. I'm a lucky guy to get paid to help de-throne ol' Dubya. Most of my friends would pay for the privilege.

spouted incoherently at Saturday, July 10, 2004 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares