Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Woman gives birth to her 15th kid 

Why is sort of thing celebrated? This isn't a good thing. This is the ultimate sign of egotism by a couple in the South (telling sign, the father's name is Jim Bob).

Oddly enough, it doesn't sound like they're Catholic.

For those of you who think that this isn't being 'celebrated', I point you here, where the mother is getting an award (Young Mother of the Year) from the Governor of Arkansas.

I have nothing against kids, plan on having a couple myself in a year or two, but this type of blatant, self-centered, over-population just pisses me off.

Remind me of the octuplets born a while back. Formula and diaper companies were falling all over themselves to give them free stuff.

spouted incoherently at Tuesday, May 25, 2004 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares