Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Kerry's campaign 

I'll admit, I am pretty plugged in as far as this whole election thing goes...I did work for the Howard Dean campaign after all. Over the last few weeks, I've started to feel like the Kerry campaign has started to lose focus (which was so nicely provided by Howard, but that's another story). Maybe he just thinks that Bush is so evil that beating him should be easy...I'm not sure (and let's face it, a lot of people worship the ground Bush walks on - I don't know many of them, but they have to exist in order for him to be president).

I have heard very little from the Kerry campaign, and what I have heard has been horribly uninspiring. Unless he starts lighting fires soon, this whole thing is probably over for the dems. Which brings me to this article in the Village Voice, which pretty much sums up how I feel right now.

I can't deal with another four years of Bush. He just scares the hell out of me. I want a dem to win, but I'm beginning to seriously doubt Kerry's ability to stand up and call Bush out. As one of my poker buddies said, it's time for the gloves to come off - Kerry has to go on the offensive and attack Bush politically an personally (lord knows, the GOP has been hammering on Kerry personally ever since he became the "presumptive nominee"). Bush has done so many atrocious and stupid things - all Kerry has to do is prove it to the public, and change the debate in this country. I'm worried that he won't be able to, and it scares me to death.

spouted incoherently at Wednesday, April 28, 2004 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares