Did I Say You Could Read This?
Wouldn't want you to leave on an empty mind...
Thursday, April 29, 2004

Just noticed.... 

When I checked out the blog to make sure that everything was looking alright, there was a freakin google ad for the Republican National Committee. Not cool.

I know, I'm not paying for this blog, but would it hurt for them to give us the option to filter political ads?

Of course, by actually typing the words "Republican National Committe" in my blog, I've just upped the chances of the ad staying on my site. Oh well.

Democratic National Committee Democratic National Committee Democratic National Committee Democratic National Committee Democratic National Committee Democratic National Committee Democratic National Committee

Worth a try, no?

spouted incoherently at Thursday, April 29, 2004 by Willis

|

Comments: Post a Comment
Listed on BlogShares